Monday, November 15, 2010

Waiting is also a blessing...........

I can't start to express how happy i am to have my dear husband back in my arms again.
The two weeks away from each other can make life upside down and miserable...maybe because we have been together for so many years.

 Like the saying goes " Absence make the heart grow fonder".
Is not like every seconds i will be thinking of him, but when i do something that we did before, my first thought will always be him and i will smiled thinking of it.
I guess all couple are like me.
Personally i think such feeling is very sweet....

As for other people does not know what i am saying .. it's really hard to decribe using  the right words.
 I can only say it's a very "heart warming" experince.
I can sleep peacefully knowing that my love ones are next to me, eat well knowing they are also eating well, have better concentration in whatever i do knowing they are safe and near me and etc.

I hope i will not need to experience the same agony, anytime in the near future.One time is enough to last a lifetime. Since i had the 'real'  experience of being away from each other, i doubt we will try it again unless Megan is much more older and more independent.

When Megan grows up i will enlighten her with the saying "It is impossible to love and be wise at the same time". She will not understand it but once she found her 'Prince Charming' i bet she will know exactly what i am saying to her. LOL!


Lastly, i am just purely delighted that everything is back to routine. Waiting for your loves ones can be a blessing in disguise too ....see how you view the situation. I know i am very thankful.
My family is finally reunited after 2 weeks and i believe we will live happy ever after.

3 comments:

  1. Yes. I agree that waiting is a blessing and the journey can be more beautiful than the event itself.

    Happy rekindling with your darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.I am one happy women now with my 'man' by my side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,

    I enjoy reading your blog and find your posts about your family to be especially insightful.

    I am currently representing some clients which I thought may be of interest to you and would love to send you some information. For example this June, Changi Airport celebrates the holidays with special kids friendly events and promos.

    If you are keen for more info, feel free to contact me at rachel.teo@grayling.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete